Social Media Usage, Attitudes and Measurability: What do Marketers Think?
King Fish Media, along with Hub Spot and Junta42, recently released a new study measuring marketers’ adoption and use of social media for their company’s marketing efforts.
- Social media strategy adoption and investment
- Sites and tactics used by marketers
- Strategic objectives of social media campaigns
- Content’s role in social media
- Social media ROI and measurement tools
Download this research e-book and get strategic insights into what marketers think:
If you have any questions about the research, please contact Gordon Plutsky at 978-832-1485 or firstname.lastname@example.org